Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jewelry: Earring Collection

Jewelry: Earring Collection Tube. Duration : 10.78 Mins.


www.twitter.com www.xanga.com Hi! this is my earring collection. jewelry box by prestige. This is a video for all my rock hounds and jewelry feinds out there. i know theres a lot of you who love jewelry as much as i do. This is not a video of me bragging or showing off, im just having fun with all the other people who love jewelry too so please dont take offense. it took me years to have this many earrings and i brought them with my own money (except any that were gifts of course) feel free to post a video response and show me what you have!! id love to see it because i love jewelry i did not get to show every pair of earrings, if there is anything you would like to see in detail let me know =)

Keywords: earrings, lunadeapril, jewelry, gold, silver, gems, stones, prestige, box, collection, haul, makeup, MAC, dollar, tree, women, of, color, tutorial, small, eyes, asian, latina, guru, desi, treasures, lace, front, wig, cheap, drugstore, high, end, diva, fashionista, stud, accessories, forever, 21, dulcecandy, by, tiffany, michael, jackson, memorial, celebrity, style, tips, tricks, ideas, big, lots, elf, lauren, luke, Imats, shopping, black

No comments:

Post a Comment